What it is
You mean a lot to us. That’s why our Loyalty Program gives you up to up to a 0.5% rate reduction to all eligible existing Volkswagen customers who lease or finance with Volkswagen Finance.1
1Loyalty discount applies to Volkswagen Special Rates offered through Volkswagen Finance excluding the Dealer Employee Purchase program rates. Applicable to all eligible current Volkswagen owners and previous Volkswagen owners who leased or financed with Volkswagen Finance within the past 90 days (some exceptions apply). 0.5% reduction available on all new and unregistered 2018 and 2019 models. The loyalty interest rate will not be below 0.0%. Offer may be combined with Graduate Program rebate of up to $500. Conditions apply. Visit https://finance.vwmodels.ca/rebate.php or dealer for more details. Valid identification and proof of valid ownership/lease of current Volkswagen that has been active for a minimum of 90 days and in good standing is required. Volkswagen vehicles currently being financed/leased with Volkswagen Finance are not eligible for the rate reduction. Offer is transferable to Primary/Co-Primary buyer and/or another family member in the same household. Offer is non-exchangeable for cash. Offer expires January 31, 2020 and is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Visit your Volkswagen dealer for details. “Volkswagen” and the Volkswagen logo are registered trademarks of Volkswagen AG. © 2019 Volkswagen Canada.
What it isTalk about the benefits of education. If you are a recent graduate and you Finance or Lease a new or Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen, a rebate up to a maximum of $500† may be applied to your transaction amount. Subject to certain conditions.
- Lower payments
- Flexibility in how you pay
- Opportunity to lease or finance a Volkswagen right out of school
- You graduated no more than 24 months prior to the date of your credit application.
- You are permanently employed or have a verifiable commitment for employment.
- Your alma mater is a Canadian or US university (Bachelor, Master and Doctoral), a Canadian community college with a two-year program, or a CEGEP program of 2 or 3 years (DEC). Graduates from recognized nursing, military or police schools are also eligible. No other types of diplomas or combinations will be accepted.