What is leasing?
If you like to keep things fresh and your monthly payments low, leasing might be just the thing for you. Depending on your needs, the length of your lease can be anywhere from 1 to 5 years with a set kilometre limit. At the end of the lease, you can pick a new Volkswagen for your next adventure, purchase your current Volkswagen for a predetermined price, or return it to your Volkswagen dealer.
- May provide lower monthly payments than financing, over a shorter term
- Flexible lease terms and a range of kilometre allowances that suit your lifestyle
- Ability to turn-in your vehicle for a newer Volkswagen model or buy your vehicle at a predetermined price at lease maturity
- Drive a new Volkswagen more often!
What it isWith a Lease Excess Wear Waiver from Volkswagen Protection Plus you won’t need to worry about additional costs you might need to pay when returning your car. With coverage up to $10,000 you can relax and enjoy your Volkswagen knowing you’re protected against common lease excess wear costs*.
- Small dents
- Windshield and other glass/lens damage
- Upholstery damage
- Damaged wheels
- Paint scratches
- Bumper damage
- Worn tires
- Lease excess wear costs are waived
- No deductible
- Coverage for up to $10,000
- Fully transferable to a new lessee
- Cancellable within 60 days